We are looking for a reliable and seasoned social media coordinator who will be responsible for developing and implementing our social media strategy in order to increase our online presence among all social media platforms
The ideal candidate will bring fresh knowledge of best practices, identify road maps, actively manage and facilitate communication with the public and be responsible for the ongoing development of the social media space for us.
What you will do:
– Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
– Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
– Attend events and produce live social media content. Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
– Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
– Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
– Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPI
– Experience working with Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook
-Respond to all customer’s enquires and ensure a positive customer experience to queries made on the social media platforms
– Report and work closely with the Business Development Manager
-Must be a graduate
-Minimum of 2 years of work experience in the role
-Great organizational skills
-Efficiency and top-notch creativity
-should possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral
-Familiar and conversant with social media tools
-Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
-Profound attention to detail and critical thinking
-Proficient use of computer skills
-Content management, development and publishing
-Posses all in the depth of social media platforms
-Keep abreast of all current social media practices and technologies
-Conducive work environment
Interested candidates should send their CV and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Using “Social media Cordinator” as the subject.
Application closing date:31st March 2023.